Scott Maxwell Memorial Scholarship
The Scott Maxwell Memorial Scholarship fund has been established to help 4-H youth who wants to participate in the fair. Scott was a strong supporter of the fair and helping youth exhibit for the first time or the tenth time. The following guidelines have been established for this fund:
Who Qualifies for the Scott Maxwell Memorial Funds?
- Any 4-H member participating in the present year 4-H program.
- The 4-H member can show in any project area.
What is required for 4-H members looking to receive funds?
- Why the 4-H member is in need of funds.
- What project area the 4-H member is wishing to participate in.
- Which fair they wish to participate in
What is the application deadline?
- As all project areas have different deadlines, there is no set deadline for the application. However, funds will be given on a first come, first served basis based on the discretion of the committee.
How do I apply?
- Applicants should send a letter expressing interest in receiving funds that explains their need for funds and the project area they are wishing to participate in to:
Scott Maxwell Scholarship Fund
PO Box 256
Marne, MI 49435
Any questions or concerns please contact Jim Kishman – (616) 677-1874